Calcium is necessary for the structural strengthening, development and elasticity of plant tissue. The correct input of this secondary element guarantees firmer fruits and favors the development of more resistant and healthier plants.
Calcium deficiencies in crops affect the yield and general quality of the fruit, causing physiological disorders such as bitter-pit, blotch-pit, cracking, fruit softening, end rot, tip- burn, etc.
Elicitech²® is a formulation based on metabolic activators and amino acids of plant origin from enzymatic hydrolysis (17.92% w/v), which act by stimulating self-protection mechanisms in plants, improving their metabolic system.
Pentagram™ is a liquid formulation with 13.1% calcium complexed by lignosulfonates and polyhydroxy carboxylic acids and enhanced by 10% Elicitech²®.
Pentagram™ provides the following advantages:
- Rapid absorption through the roots.
- It acts by substantially increasing the fruit calcium content, reducing the incidence of certain plant disorders related to calcium (bitter-pit, blotch-pit, cracking, fruit softening, end rot, tip-burn…).
- It significantly increases the levels of calmodulin in plants, the protein that transports calcium.
- It improves the saline sodic soils, by displacing the sodium ion (Na+) from the clay-humic complex and favoring their washing.
- Polyhydroxy carboxylic acids prevent calcium blocking in the soil and improve the structure of the terrain, aerating it and favoring water retention.
- It generates the virtues provided by Elicitech²® in all plants.