Liquid formulation with 1.4% w/w of sulphur in the
form of nanoparticles dispersed in Elicitech2® (98.6% w/w). The nanoparticle size (between 20-40 nm) allows sulphur to be more easily translocated in the plant, as well as a better coverage on the leaf surface.
Elicitech2® is a formulation based on metabolic activators and amino acids of plant origin, which act by stimulating self-protection mechanisms in plants, improving their metabolic system, and also act as nanoparticle carriers.
NanocropTM Azufre provides the following advantages:
- It increases growth and optimal development of crops.
- It improves crop yield as well as nutritional quality.
- It favours fructification.
- Improves microbial activity of the soil, and it is therefore necessary for transforming fresh organic matter into hummus.
- It regulates nitrogen availability, phosphorus and potassium mobility, as well as improving its efficacy and assimilation.