Micronutrients are involved in all the metabolic processes of the plant (growth, budding, flowering, fructification…), and although they are required at low doses, a deficiency leads to reduced vigour and fructification of the crop.
Specifically, zinc (Zn) defiencies are very common in a number of crops.
Elicitech²® is a formulation based on metabolic activators and amino acids of plant origin from enzymatic hydrolysis (17.92% w/v), which act by stimulating self-protection mechanisms in plants, improving their metabolic system.
Zinken™ is a liquid formulation consisting of a high concentration of zinc to increase its ability to be assimilated through the leaves, enhanced by 5% Elicitech²®.
Zinken™ provides the following advantages:
- Indicated for corrrecting zinc deficiencies.
- It activates and optimises a number of enzymatic processes.
- It actively participates in auxin synthesis by the plant.
- It favours protein synthesis.
- It optimises vegetative and productive crop development.
- It allows for a rapid translocation of the element into the plant.
- It favours crop cell division, causing the roots to develop and grow.
- It reinforces the defensive capability of the plant in conditions of stress (frosts, droughts…).