Liquid formulation with 0.2% copper oxide and 1.4% sulphur in the form of nanoparticles stabilised by the molecule ENC. The nanoparticle size (between 20-40 nm) allows both the copper and the sulphur to be more easily translocated in the plant, as well as to obtain a better coverage on the leaf surface.
ENC is the exclusive technology of Agrostock, based on metabolic activators which act by stimulating self-defense mechanisms in plants, improving their metabolic system while acting as nanoparticle carriers.
Nanocrop™ Cobaz provides the following advantages:
- It acts as a chlorophyll stabilizer, improving photosynthesis.
- It favours the assimilation of the copper and sulphur required, rendering crop fertilisation more effective.
- It stimulates the natural defences of the plant, reducing the use of fungicides.
- It improves the general state of the crop by metabolic activation and/or through other routes, resulting in a better yield and higher quality.
- It activates crop cell division, causing the roots to develop and grow.
- It favours nitrogen use and protein synthesis.
- It prevents excess copper-induced phytotoxicity.
- It increases growth and optimal development of crops.
- It favours fructification.
- Improves microbial activity of the soil, and it is therefore necessary for transforming fresh organic matter into hummus.
- It regulates nitrogen availability, phosphorus and potassium mobility, as well as improving its efficacy and assimilation.