Copper is required for plant respiration, and it participates in photosynthesis processes and in the metabolism of carbohydrates and proteins. Furthermore, copper acts by activating certain enzymes involved in lignin synthesis and is essential for various enzymatic systems.
Elicitech2® is a formulation based on metabolic activators and amino acids of plant origin from enzymatic hydrolysis (17.92% w/v), which act by stimulating self-protection mechanisms in plants, improving their metabolic system.
Cuprocitor® is a liquid formulation with 5.95% w/v of copper complexed by lignosulfonates and enhanced by 10% Elicitech2®.
Cuprocitor® provides the following advantages:
- Rapid absorption through the roots.
- It activates crop cell division, causing the roots to develop and grow.
- It favors the use of nitrogen and protein synthesis.
- It acts as a chlorophyll stabilizer, improving photosynthesis.
- It enhances the plant’s self-defense against pathogen attacks.
- More homogenous global plantation and production.
- It improves the metabolic processes taking place during the various stages of development of the crop.