Liquid formulation with 0.2% w/w of copper oxide in the form of nanoparticles dispersed in ENC (99.8% w/w). The nanoparticle size (between 20-40 nm) allows the copper to be more easily translocated into the plant, and it further allows obtaining better coverage on the leaf surface, with a minimal amount of copper metal.
ENC is the exclusive technology of Agrostock, based on metabolic activators which act by stimulating self-defense mechanisms in plants, improving their metabolic system while acting as nanoparticle carriers.
Nanocrop™ Cobre provides the following advantages:
- It acts as a chlorophyll stabilizer, improving photosynthesis.
- It favors the assimilation of copper and prevents soil contamination and degradation.
- It reduces the amount of copper metal required, rendering crop fertilization more effective.
- It stimulates the natural defenses of the plant, reducing the use of fungicides.
- It improves the general state of the crop by metabolic activation and/or through other routes, resulting in a better yield and higher quality.
- It activates crop cell division, causing the roots to develop and grow.
- It favors nitrogen use and protein synthesis.
- It prevents excess copper-induced phytotoxicity.