Pampercrop® Ekitail is a residue-free formulation based on Equisetum arvense with high phenolic monoterpene contents which have high antifungal power against a broad spectrum of fungi.
In addition, it also has a dehydrating or drying effect on fungal mycelium, making this product an ideal tool which can both prevent and treat an attack by a large number of pathogens.
Pampercrop® Ekitail provides the following advantages:
- It improves plant photosynthesis.
- It favours resistance to fungal infections both through prevention and through treatment.
- It helps to fix calcium in the plant because of its high silica content.
- In seed treatments, it protects the seedling during the early stages of disease development and acts as a root development stimulant.
- It favours the internal structure of the plant.