Pampercrop® Soyalec is a residue-free formulation that has a fungicidal e ect against a broad spectrum of fungi. It is a natural product based on soy lecithin with high phosphatidylcholine and phospholipid contents which causes the cell walls of the plant to thicken and dries up contact areas, generating a physical barrier against certain pathogens and increasing the plant’s resistance against bacteria and fungi. At the same time, it improves the overall quality of the fruit and increases the post-harvest life.
Pampercrop® Soyalec provides the following advantages:
- It has an antioxidant e ect providing longevity and turgor to fruits and vegetables.
- It heals minor plant damage.
- It improves the natural defences of the plant.
- It improves the transport and distribution of nutrients inside the plant.
- It does not damage the leaf cuticle structure.
- It only separates the wax, improving the entry of the systemic product.