PAMPERCROP CHORDICA is a formulation based on Urtica spp which shows excellent results as an insectici- de, fungicide and acaricide. Given that it is a 100% ecological and biodegradable product, Pampercrop CHORDICA does not require a safety period and is completely residue-free.
At the same time, it favours plant growth, increases the presence of flavour-enhancing sugars and lengthens fruit preservation, and it provides the plant with different microelements such as iron, sulphur, magne- sium, and manganese.
It also strengthens and stimulates soil microbial flora and accelerates composting, reinforcing the plant.
PAMPERCROP CHORDICA provides the following advantages:
- It favours the natural defences of the plant. It stimulates beneficial soil microorganisms.
- It improves chlorophyll production in plants and favours photosynthesis.
- It is a good compost activator as it favours organic matter decomposition.
- It favours root development, flowering and the sugar content in fruits.
- It improves the nutritional balance of the plant.
- Due to its high iron content, it is able to control chlorosis.