Pampercrop® Chordica is a formulation based on Urtica spp which shows excellent results as an insecticide, fungicide and acaricide. Given that it is a 100% ecological and biodegradable product, it does not require a safety period and is completely residue-free.
At the same time, it favours plant growth, increases the presence of flavour-enhancing sugars and lengthens fruit preservation, and it provides the plant with different microelements such as iron, sulphur, magnesium, and manganese.
It also strengthens and stimulates soil microbial flora and accelerates composting, reinforcing the plant.
Pampercrop® Chordica provides the following advantages:
- It favours the natural defences of the plant. It stimulates beneficial soil microorganisms.
- It improves chlorophyll production in plants and favours photosynthesis.
- It is a good compost activator as it favours organic matter decomposition.
- It favours root development, flowering and the sugar content in fruits.
- It improves the nutritional balance of the plant.
- Due to its high iron content, it is able to control chlorosis.