Liquid formulation with 0.2% w/w of zinc oxide in the form of nanoparticles dispersed in ENC (99.8% w/w). The nanoparticle size (between 20-40 nm) allows zinc to be more easily translocated into the plant, and it further allows obtaining better coverage on the leaf surface, with a minimal amount of zinc. It reduces deficiencies of this metal and participates in auxin synthesis.
ENC is the exclusive technology of Agrostock, based on metabolic activators which act by stimulating self-defense mechanisms in plants, improving their metabolic system while acting as nanoparticle carriers.
Nanocrop™ Zinc provides the following advantages:
- It reduces the amount of zinc required, rendering crop fertilization more effective.
- It improves cell multiplication, flower setting and bud growth.
- It improves the general state of the crop by metabolic activation and/or through other routes, resulting in a better yield and higher quality.
- It stimulates the natural defenses of the plant, reducing the use of fungicides.
- It activates crop cell division, causing the roots to develop and grow.