Micronutrients are involved in all the metabolic processes of the plant (growth, budding, flowering, fructification…), and although they are required at low doses, a deficiency leads to reduced vigor and fructification of the crop.
Specifically, deficiencies in zinc (Zn) and manganese (Mn) are very common in a number of crops.
Elicitech²® is a formulation based on metabolic activators and amino acids of plant origin from enzymatic hydrolysis (17.92% w/w), which act by stimulating self-protection mechanisms in plants, improving their metabolic system.
Minetor® is a liquid formulation with complexed essential micronutrients, enhanced by 10% Elicitech²®.
Minetor® provides the following advantages:
- Rapid absorption through the roots.
- It prevents deficiencies in basic micronutrients (Zn, Mn and B).
- It activates metabolic processes such as photosynthesis and enzyme production.
- It favors crop cell division, causing the roots to develop and grow.
- It improves root penetration and facilitates the absorption of nutrients for greater and more uniform crop development.
- It reinforces the defensive capability of the plant in conditions of stress (frosts, droughts…).