Liquid formulation with 0.2% w/w of molybdenum oxide in the form of nanoparticles dispersed in Elicitech2® (99.8% w/w). The nanoparticle size (between 20-40 nm) allows the molybdenum to be more easily translocated into the plant, and it further allows obtaining better coverage on the leaf surface, with a minimal amount of molybdenum. It reduces the deficiencies of this metal, preventing the onset of symptoms resulting from this condition.
Elicitech2® is a formulation based on metabolic activators and amino acids of plant origin, which act by stimulating self- protection mechanisms in plants, improving their metabolic system, and also act as nanoparticle carriers.
NanocropTM Molibdeno provides the following advantages:
- It prevents and it corrects molybdenum deficiencies.
- It favors the presence of nitrifying bacteria.
- It favors initial crop growth.
- It favors amino acids synthesis in the plant.
- It improves the conversion of inorganic phosphorus to organic phosphorus.
- It stimulates floral developing, increasing the size of anthers and stamens and improving pollen fertility.