Liquid formulation with 0.2% w/w of molybdenum oxide in the form of nanoparticles dispersed in ENC (99.8% w/w). The nanoparticle size (between 20-40 nm) allows the molybdenum to be more easily translocated into the plant, and it further allows obtaining better coverage on the leaf surface, with a minimal amount of molybdenum. It reduces the deficiencies of this metal, preventing the onset of symptoms resulting from this condition.
ENC is the exclusive technology of Agrostock, based on metabolic activators which act by stimulating self-defense mechanisms in plants, improving their metabolic system while acting as nanoparticle carriers.
Nanocrop™ Molibdeno provides the following advantages:
- It prevents and it corrects molybdenum deficiencies.
- It favors the presence of nitrifying bacteria.
- It favors initial crop growth.
- It favors amino acids synthesis in the plant.
- It improves the conversion of inorganic phosphorus to organic phosphorus.
- It stimulates floral developing, increasing the size of anthers and stamens and improving pollen fertility.