Humic substances constitute the largest proportion of organic matter in soils. The organic matter is one
of the indicators of soil quality and the most effective way to raise the content of same consists of supplying fertilisers presenting a high organic compound content and a high humification rate.
Kaliter® Humic is a solid formulation with 65% humic acids and 15% fulvic acids.
Kaliter® Humic provides the following advantages:
- It optimises soil fertility and increases the cation exchange capacity.
- It improves the clay-humic complex of soil and the water retention capacity.
- It increases crop production and quality.
- It increases the bioavailability and mobility of macro- and micro-elements due to the complexing power it exerts on them.
- It favours root development.
- It foments microbial activity of the soil (bacteria, fungi, and actinomycetes).
- It increases the moisture retention capacity.