Fulvic acids make up the soluble fraction of humic substances and are water-soluble under any pH condition.
Due to their chemical structure and low molecular weight, they readily penetrate the plant and favour solubilisation of various metal ions while at the same time improve their transport to the roots.
Kaliter® Fulvic is a solid formulation with 85% fulvic acids and 4.5% humic acids.
Kaliter® Fulvic provides the following advantages:
- It optimises soil fertility and increases the cation exchange capacity.
- It increases the water retention capacity.
- It increases crop production and quality.
- It stimulates root, foliage, and fruit growth.
- It prevents nutritional deficiencies.