Liquid formulation with a 0.2% w/w of manganese oxide in the form of nanoparticles dispersed in Elicitech2® (99.8% w/w). The nanoparticle size (between 20-40 nm) allows the manganese to be more easily translocated into the plant, and it further allows obtaining better coverage on the leaf surface, with a minimal amount of manganese. It reduces the deficiencies of this metal, preventing the onset of chlorosis.
Elicitech2® is a formulation based on metabolic activators and amino acids of plant origin, which act by stimulating self-protection mechanisms in plants, improving their metabolic system, and also act as nanoparticle carriers.
NanocropTM Manganeso provides the following advantages:
- It reduces the amount of manganese required, rendering crop fertilization more effective.
- It corrects the deficiencies caused by the blocking manganese in the soil and due to an excess of other antagonistic elements.
- It improves the general state of the crop by metabolic activation and/or through other routes, resulting in a better yield and higher quality.
- It stimulates the natural defenses of the plant, reducing the use of fungicides.
- It activates crop cell division, causing the roots to develop and grow.