NanocropTM Magnesio is a liquid formulation with 1.4% w/w of magnesium oxide in the form of nanoparticles dispersed in Elicitech2® (98.6% w/w). The nanoparticle size (between 20-40 nm) allosw the magnesium to be more easily translocated into the plant, and it further allows obtaining better coverage on the leaf surface, with a minimal amount of magnesium. Since magnesium is the central nucleus of the chlorophyll molecule, it effectively optimises photosynthesis processes.
Elicitech2® is a formulation based on metabolic activators and amino acids of plant origin, which act by stimulating self-protection mechanisms in plants, improving their metabolic system, and also act as nanoparticle carriers.
NanocropTM Magnesio provides the following advantages:
- It intervenes in the activation of a number of enzymes required for plant development and contributes to protein synthesis.
- It is a basic element in the chlorophyll molecule, therefore it increases plant greenness.
- It reduces the transfer of carbohydrates from the leaves and stems of the root.
- It helps to store sugars inside the plant.
- It promotes phosphorus absorption and transport.
- It increases resistance to diseases.
- It activates different enzymes, especially those acting on phosphorylated substrates such as ATP, which gives energy to the plant.