Nanocrop™ Magnesio is a liquid formulation with 1.4% w/w of magnesium oxide in the form of nanoparticles dispersed in ENC (98.6% w/w). The nanoparticle size (between 20-40 nm) allosw the magnesium to be more easily translocated into the plant, and it further allows obtaining better coverage on the leaf surface, with a minimal amount of magnesium. Since magnesium is the central nucleus of the chlorophyll molecule, it effectively optimises photosynthesis processes.
ENC is the exclusive technology of Agrostock, based on metabolic activators which act by stimulating self-defense mechanisms in plants, improving their metabolic system while acting as nanoparticle carriers.
Nanocrop™ Magnesio provides the following advantages:
- It intervenes in the activation of a number of enzymes required for plant development and contributes to protein synthesis.
- It is a basic element in the chlorophyll molecule, therefore it increases plant greenness.
- It reduces the transfer of carbohydrates from the leaves and stems of the root.
- It helps to store sugars inside the plant.
- It promotes phosphorus absorption and transport.
- It increases resistance to diseases.
- It activates different enzymes, especially those acting on phosphorylated substrates such as ATP, which gives energy to the plant.