Micronutrients are involved in all the metabolic processes of the plant (growth, budding, flowering, fructification…), and although they are required at low doses, a deficiency leads to reduced vigour and fructification of the crop.
Specifically, zinc (Zn) and manganese (Mn) deficiencies are very common in a number of crops.
Kaliter® Fusión is a liquid formulation made up of zinc and manganese complexed by lignosulphonates to enhance its power of assimilation through soil use.
Kaliter® Fusión provides the following advantages:
- Rapidly absorbed and fast acting due to the intense complexing activity of lignosulphonates.
- It favours sugar synthesis, improves setting, and moves up maturation.
- The presence of lignosulphonates combined with the nutritive value of both microelements generates a plant growth stimulant effect.
- The proportion between zinc and manganese prevents imbalances between both elements.
- It prevents and corrects diseases derived from zinc and manganese deficiency, such as chlorisis and reduced growth.