Liquid formulation with a 0.1% w/w of manganese oxide and 0.1% w/w of zinc oxide in the form of nanoparticles dispersed in ENC (99.8% w/w). The nanoparticle size (between 20-40 nm) allows the manganese and the zinc to be more easily translocated into the plant, and it further allows obtaining better coverage on the leaf surface, with a minimal amount of manganese and zinc. It reduces the deficiencies of these metals and participates in auxin synthesis.
ENC is the exclusive technology of Agrostock, based on metabolic activators which act by stimulating self-defense mechanisms in plants, improving their metabolic system while acting as nanoparticle carriers.
Nanocrop™ Manzinc provides the following advantages:
- It reduces the amount of zinc and manganese required, rendering crop fertilization more effective.
- It improves cell multiplication, flower setting and bud growth.
- It corrects the deficiencies caused by the blocking manganese and zinc in the soil and due to an excess
- It improves the general state of the crop by metabolic activation and/or through other routes, resulting in a better yield and higher quality.
- It stimulates the natural defenses of the plant, reducing the use of fungicides.
- It activates crop cell division, causing the roots to develop and grow